Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Drivin’ Me Crazy

Well Mikey got into ANOTHER accident. I can’t understand how this kid gets into these situations ALL THE FREAKIN TIME! I mean when I was in college I had one accident, I slid into a guard rail in an ice storm. Mikey has had one major accident and now he’s on his second in a span of like three months. I feel sorry for the little fucker because he has to deal with my father who is less than forgiving when it comes to accidents whether or not it is your fault or not. So now he has to deal with the wrath of my father…poor kid. My older brother too has had way more accidents than any of us, he bought a brand new Ford Focus when they first came out, about a month later he decided to ram it into some guys ass, totaled. My father seems to get rear ended by every shmuck on the face of the planet, and every truck on the road want to kill my mother. Driving is a fucked up thing down here in the ATL, I am beginning to wonder if I should start to wear a helmet…

No comments:

Post a Comment