Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just a pathetic rant…

I can’t help but wonder, what the hell is going on with my life… 24 years old, divorced, unemployed, living at home, and well lonely. I have been job hunting for ages and every lead I come up with gets shot down. Either they aren’t hiring or I just don’t meet the qualifications. I am soon going to be forced to find a job in retail or something of the sort, just so I can make money and hopefully get an apartment. Also being sick for the past week and a half has not put me in good spirits, not being able to work out has made me weaker and I can also feel my muscle turning into fat… the gym always made me happy and I can’t go until I’m well. I dunno, things seem to be going downhill for me and I can’t seem to pull myself out of the maelstrom no matter how hard I swim. Even Disney is not hiring any one for culinary positions, that’s just not right…

No comments:

Post a Comment